We must publish details of how we spend our PE and sport premium funding before March 2018. This must include:
- the amount of premium received
- a full breakdown of how it has been spent (or will be spent)
- the impact the school has seen on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- how the improvements will be sustainable in the future
- Please select a policy below:
PE and Sports Expenditure Report 2017-2018
Sports Premium Summary 2017
Sports Premium Report 2017
Proposed PE and Sports Premium Spending 2017-2018
Sports & PE Provision at St Chrysostom’s
We are lucky enough to have ‘Little Sports Coaching’ provide our school with a diverse range of sporting activities that the children enjoy.
During the school day, all children are timetabled to participate in a PE lesson. This lesson follows our PE curriculum and includes swimming lessons in KS2.
A variety of enjoyable lunchtime activities and after school clubs including Tag rugby, Olympians and Dodgeball are offered to the children to maximize their physical education.